Friday, January 8, 2010

Germany Pics!

I'm two months late but I'm finally posting some pics of Germany. You will see that my trip was more about being with friends than the actual country itself. I was just so excited to see Stac that everything else was secondary. And what a hostess! She was absolutely fantastic to us... she stocked her refrigerator full of food and when we left, that fridge was empty.

The country was beautiful though. Usually when I travel I end up staying in a big city the whole time, but this was so fun because I actually got to see the countryside. And let's get to whats really important... I found the German men to be really good looking.













































































































1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goooooooosh! I LOVE the boots!!! Sassy!

    LB

    ReplyDelete