Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Bachelor!

The Bachelor Is Back! I watched it last night and laughed soooo hard, as well as spent most of it with my hands covering my face because I was embarrassed for them. What is the matter with these people? I was going to vlog it because there was some pretty funny stuff...like the fact Jake throws a football like a girl. Or the fact he cried within 2 min's of the show being on. Or that the only normal girl there (ELIZABETH, YOU CAN DO BETTER!) he didn't pick. But the Crazies? He was all over that mess. Like a moth to a flame. This is going to be one train wreck of a season and I'm looking forward to it.

But since I couldn't vlog it...here is the the funniest recap out there...http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20334460,00.html

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I watched it too and was horrified for all of them. I could not believe that he picked Michelle even after he had been warned. She FREAKED me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't watch it here but reading the article made me laugh out loud. It sounds crazy and he sounds lame.

    ReplyDelete