Friday, July 23, 2010

Katherine's wedding!


I realize I wasn't the one getting married...but it sure felt like it! Katherine sometimes would look at me and say "you do realize all these people are coming in for me and not you, right?". Yep, I really did forget it wasn't about me. But leave it to the bridezilla to remind me.

The absolute greatest part, for me, was having all my best friends there. None of us live close to one another and since everyone is married with kids, it usually takes a wedding for us all to get together. Oh but when we get together...pure greatness! Somehow they can ask me one question and within seconds I'm in tears as I'm talking of my biggest insecurity and struggles. Then 5 minutes later we are laughing hysterically at something one of us did in school. Each one of them has played such a strong part in who I am today. Each of them I could go to with a problem and know that I'm getting sound Godly advice. I know that each one is FOR me, always cheering for my team. They think the best about me, even when I haven't deserved it. They know all the yucky parts that make up me and yet they love me so. I don't get it. But for whatever reason, I sure lucked out. Katherine, Tami, Bethany, Mary, Laura...I LOVE YOU.

Some of these are some random pics. Wanted to put in a pic of Mom & Dad Killmon and a pic of Gene where you could actually see his face! And such a good looking face at that. If you want to see their profesh pics go to... http://www.julielimblog.com/katherine-gene-wedding-the-oaks-waterfront-inn/









No comments:

Post a Comment